BC Level 2 Insurance Exam Information

In BC, you need to pass both the CAIB 2 & 3 exams to get your Level 2 insurance license
Written by Student Success
Updated 1 year ago

To get your Level 2 insurance license in BC, you need to have your Level 1 and then pass BOTH the CAIB 2 and 3 exams.  To help you pass, we've created a BC Level 2 insurance course bundle containing both the CAIB 2 course and CAIB 3 courses (click these links to learn more about the courses).

If you want to get more information on the CAIB 2 or 3 exams, we have a  CAIB Exam Information article with everything you need to know including:

  • Passing grade required
  • Exam format
  • Exam duration, etc.

You can also find exam information in the Introduction Section of your course.

Did this answer your question?